Banner

Banner

[VIDEO] G-Dragon's message for his upcoming World Tour in Malaysia! (130508)

| Wednesday, May 8
  • >>>G-DRAGON: "Yo Wassup Malaysia! I'm G-Dragon! Im going to see you again! I'm going to have my 1st Solo Concert in Malaysia on 22/06, 8pm at Stadium National. I hope that all of you can come and join the party together! This also will be my one and only outdoor concert for my Solo Tour! I feel excited!! I had prepare a lot for the upcoming concert. And I hope you guys will like the present I give to you all! I think this gonna be a Fantastic Concert! Come get your crayon!

[NOTE] G-Dragon's world tour in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on June 22th. Stay with us for more updates!^o^


Source: 1018MYFM@YT·
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD