Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS] G-Dragon's Twitter & Instagram Updates! (130603-04)

| Monday, June 3

  • @IBGDRGN: "Whoaaaaaaa its a celebrity"


  • @xxxibgdrgn: "WOW"

  • @xxxibgdrgn: "UNENOit"

  • @xxxibgdrgn: "Finally im here #sushijiro"


  • @IBGDRGN: "Today finally finally finally! I went to "Sushijiro" last last year I saw it on a documentary and I thought I should go because of strict rule I can't take many pics so I'm leaving this one. Since its cute.Anyways it's so so yummy.

  • @IBGDRGN: "Thanx VIP In Japan #gd #gdragon #oneofakindworldtour in #japan #nagoyadome #thanxgd #memories #goodtimes love y'all!"

Stay with us for more updates^o^


Source: @xxxibgdrgn//@IBGDRGN//Trans:@bigbanggisvip
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD