Banner

Banner

[PHOTO] Seungchan's Diary Updates: "I will appear on TUNNELS..." (130816)

| Friday, August 16
  • Seungri's diary 2013.08.16 

I will appear on TUNNEL's (owarai) "All thanks to you guys (とんねるずのみなさんのおかげでした) Heol!!! Ah!! TUNNELS!! Amazing!!!! Can't believe TUNNELS like BIGBANG~~! The staffs told us that he wanted to meet us!! Even more, he sang Fantastic baby really well at the Karaoke!! 

So glad!! I worked hard and TUNNELS thought that I was cute!! Worked hard and recorded the show! For the first time in a long time I saw Koumoto San and he was so funny.. His story about dog during 'The story that does not slip (人志松本のすべらない話)' was... unforgettable!! The best!! Koumoto san saved my life today!! ^___^

[INFO] Stay with us for more updates^o^


Source: @partnervi//Trans: @bigbanggisvip
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD