Banner

Banner

[PHOTO/VIDEO] Seungri's Instagram + Comeback Teaser on Inkigayo! (130818)

| Sunday, August 18

  • @seungriseyo: Seoul SBS Inkigayo Special Interview For 'Let's talk about Love' #seungri #Tomford #Hublot
  • Check out Seungri's Comeback Teaser on Inkigayo below:~


> Seungri’s Interview on SBS Inkigayo


"Hello, I’m happy to see you guys. This is Seungri. I come here to see you guys earlier. I put everything that I have learned for 8 years since I have debut in this song, Gotta Talk to You. Gotta Talk to You has a beat which fits very well with my voice. I think you guys will love this song. Tomorrow noon, my new songs will be released. And, I think you guys will really like the songs. Listen to my songs tomorrow and I prepared a very special comeback stage for next week’s Inkigayo so don’t miss it!".....

Stay with us for more updates!^o^


 Source: @Forvictori//@seungriseyo//Kpop_MBC@YT + Trans: @luekim
Shared by Est@BIGBANGWORLD

Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD