Banner

Banner

[VIDEO/PHOTOS] Seungri's Twitter & Weibo Updates! (130819)

| Monday, August 19

  • Seungri trans message on weibo:~
I, Seungri opened my weibo in china because of a variety of upcoming BIGBANG promo activities in China and so that i can interact more with fans. I made a video to greet fans in china & hope you will show a lot of care & love. I will upload my news & more cute, handsome, playful photo.

So that fans in china can see me. I will use weibo to tell you about my news, so china fans! Please stay healthy. hope everyone likes album!
  • See also Seungri photo on Weibo below:~
  • Seungri Twitter: (iTunes Charts of 'Lets Talk About Love' Album)!:~

 




Stay with us for more updates! ^^


Source: @OfficialSeungrionWeibo + Trans:@mystifize
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD 
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD