Banner

Banner

[PHOTO] Seung-chan's Diary Updates: "Mezamashi Live by myself"! (130925)

| Wednesday, September 25
Seung-chan's Diary Updates: "Mezamashi Live by myself"

Today was finally Mezamashi Live in Fukuoka.
Not long ago I did a performance on Mezamashi Live with BIGBANG, but today I was live all by myself! I sang my new songs and was soooo happy! I am really excited to receive support from the many VIPs in Fukuoka! 


I'm sad that I have to leave tomorrow...still, I made some beloved memories with all you fans in Fukuoka. Let's work harder the more I can come to meet you! After my live, BENI-san and Suzuki-san had a concert, and it was a brilliant live performance! FYI, I think that Suzuki-san likes Fantastic Baby! wwww

Thank you!
Tonight is the airing of KBC "Duomo" that was filmed yesterday. Because it's On-Air, the fans in Fukuoka definitely should see it!
Well then! Fukuoka! See you again!


Stay with us for more updates! ^^


Source: @seungriseyo//partnervi//SEUNGRI胜利-YG + Trans:@madaboutmaddy
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD 
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD