Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS/VIDEO] G-Dragon @ Space 8 ‘The Exhibition’ X Naver Starcast! (130909)

| Monday, September 9


  • >MORE photos below:~







 

> Read also FanAccount of GD at Space8 below:~
  • GD Space8: "I'm so worried that I won't be able to get a ticket for StayG6 concert since EXO will be there :/ so afraid of their fans lol" 
  • GD Space8: "Personally I think I'm improving every time I release my albums." 
  • GD Space8; "Working w/ other artists made me learn lots of things. It also widen my musical spectrum." 
  • GD Space8; "I put some hiphop in the last album, but this time since it's my 2nd full album, I mostly put what I want." 
  • GD Space8: "Preparing this album, I was really stressed out, though I don't usually get stressed so much." 
  • GD Space8: "I was thinking I should stop doing my solo promotion cos it's hard." 
  • GD Space8: "But after all the results are good and I thought I should do it -solo promo- again." 
  • GD Space8: "Producing includes not just music, but the look people gets by watching me on the stage. So I always try to consider that." 
  • GD Space8: "As you can see by looking at the exhibition, I should say it's crooked. I like the styles of bullies, gangs, punks." 
  • GD Space8: "Not just music, styles and gestures that I do on the stage. They're all based on the style -gang, punk, bullies." 
  • GD Space8; "Some might say the punky/gangster-like styles are not cool. But I think the public think it's cute, maybe bc I'm still young." 
  • GD Space8; "Actually I made my version of NILIRIA two-three years ago, not thinking about Missy. Then I was thinking the female rapper, who has been popular from the old days bc NILIRIA has a motive of Korean folk song. I'm a fan of Missy Elliott so I asked her, and she said yes. We worked through emails and phonecalls." 



  • >MORE photos in this slideshow below~>


[NOTE] Stay with us for more updates!^o^


Source: As tagged + Trans live by @huisuyoon
Shared by Cara@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD