Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS] G-Dragon's Twitter & Instagram Updates! (130909-15)

| Sunday, September 15

  • > @IBGDRGN: "WOW


  • > @IBGDRGN: "WOW

  • @xxxibgdrgn: "It's G-Dragon week at complex #gd #gdragon #giyongchy #complex"

  • > @IBGDRGN: "Every day Amazing”


  • > @IBGDRGN: "GD: “RT: I want to film “Who You” MV, send me some ideas. I’ll do just like it if it’s really good.”
  • > @IBGDRGN:"I also want to film "R.O.D" and "NILIRIA", personally I really want to film "I LOVE IT" and also "BLACK".. There are so many things I want to do but I don’t have time"


  • > "@IBGDRGN: Finally, my 2nd full album 'COUP D'ETAT' is being released(hard copy) tomorrow. Please purchase many. Buy and give some to your friends, relatives, and spread the love^^^^^^^^^^ #gd #gdragon #giyongchy #coupdetat"

Stay with us for more updates!^o^


 Source: @IBGDRGN//@xxxibgdrgn/trans @big_seunghyun
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD

Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD