Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS] Seung-chan's Diary Updates: "2013 Girls Awards..."! (130929)

| Sunday, September 29


Seung-chan's Diary Updates: "2013 Girls Awards!"


Seung-chan: "Today was the day of the '. Perhaps it is a very important day for women who work as models, and I think this year was the biggest festival!! I was invited to such exciting awards, moreover, going to the final stage was amazing! I want to meet everyone's expectations and do my best at the best live! So I can cheer everyone up!"




"Before the live, I restarted with May J.-san and I greeted VERBAL-san too!" 




"Today I want to appeal to everyone as a man! hehehe Fighting!!"


Stay with us for more updates! ^^


Source: @acetory//partnervi//Trans:@madaboutmaddy
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD 
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD