Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS] Seung-chan's Diary Updates: "Nice place Fukuoka!" (130924)

| Tuesday, September 24
Seung-chan's Diary Updates: "Nice place Fukuoka !!"

Seungri's 'Diary' 2013.08.24 (Nice place Fukuoka)
- Finally here is Fukuoka !! it's been a long time ! The last time I came here was BIGBANG Alive dome tour ! Do you guys remember the first moment in Fukuoka?! Filming for KBS "Hello" in Fukuoka 1 year ago !! I'm happy and glad to see Okamoto again *(^0^)/*

Seungri with Okamoto and MakoUdan
For sure it will be a VTR that Fukuoka fans like ! On-Air is tomorrow ! Pleas check it ! and "Let's talk about Love" Release event at night !! First time to see Fukuoka fans at such a close distance, I was excited. Everything was awesome and cool ! Thanks for good memories ! Lastly, a news is announced today. I will be a MC of 'Popular Girls 100' on Fuji TV ! So happy. the filming is going to be fun, I think you are happy too. and these are all thanks to you guys. I'm grateful again ! I have LIVE tomorrow ! need to have a good voice and sleep soundly ! Good night !
  • Seungchan's Diary video cap~~~
Stay with us for more updates! ^^


Source: @seungriseyo//partnervi//SEUNGRI胜利-YG + Trans:@sumiinkim
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD 
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD