Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS] Seungchan's Diary & Instagram: "Seungri's Fortune"! (131008)

| Tuesday, October 8

Seungri's Diary Updates: "Seungri's fortune"! [131008]

Today I filmed for a programme called TX (Toshikake Spiritual)... 
I met Happy boy Okada! It's really cool, I saw him in new year down town in a program called SP program.. It's a relief I saw him in real!

I saw my fortune! Chie-san! I wonder what fortune Chie-san saw in me?
Please look forward for OA!
At night
MTV[music plate]




In here, I talked some stories about my album 'Let's talk about love"! Please! Watch it!
Atlast! Tomorrow (Release of Japan debut solo album..!!!) www dub dum! You guys will listen right?
Please listen! 
And tomorrow night, I have an event of interacting with you all by using SNS! Please participate!

  • Seung Ri's Instagram:~

  • Seung Ri: "JAPAN 東京 Tokyo Now! 「Let's talk about Love」10/9 Release

Stay with us for more updates!^o^


Source: @seungriseyo//@partner-vi + Trans: @sumiinkim
Shared by Cara@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD