Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS] Seungchan's Diary Updates: "Nagoya's warm tears" (131007)

| Tuesday, October 8

  • Seungchan's Diary Video Cap

[131007] Seungchan's Diary - 'Nagoya's warm tears'

Here I am in Nagoya! Today in here, I had my last event of releasing my 'Let's talk about love' album. Fans in Nagoya have cheered me with huge voices from the beginning! But it seemed like they were crying. 

I thought it was tears coming out cause they were so happy to meet me! Those warm hearts of nagoya fans, made me more stronger! With this energy I should get better!Before the event! I also went to ZIP FM! Listen to the audio below:~

From now I shall go up the ShinKanShen! thank you nagoya! I will never forget today forever.. those tears.. I'll give it to you back with happiness..

Stay with us for more updates! ^^


Source: @acetory//partnervi//Trans:@sumiinkim
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD 
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD