Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS/VIDEO] G-Dragon's Instagram + LINE Video Message! (130315)

| Friday, March 15

  • @xxxibgdrgn: "GD&TOP old photo"... 

  • @xxxibgdrgn: "NEW NEW NEW"...  (This photo is also a current picture on his Official LINE account)

  • >>> G-Dragon: "Hello. This is G-dragon. GD's official line finally opened. Since it opened, I've been checking how many friends I've gained, and I'm very happy because I got many friends. From now on, get news about me through my line account and I will come back to you with many good news. Goodbye...."
  • [NOTETo add GD on LINE: LINE> MORE> OFFICIAL ACCOUNTS> Change the country below to South Korea and you can see updates from G-DRAGON soon!^o^ 

Stay with us for more updates!^o^


 Source: G-DRAGON@LINENaver//@IBGDRGN//@xxxibdgrgn + gilbakk10@YT
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD