Banner

Banner

[NEWS] G-Dragon reveals he doesn’t consider money when he writes music! (130326)

| Tuesday, March 26


Idol group Big Bang's G-Dragon made an honest confession.

In SBS entertainment program "Thank You" aired on the 22nd, actor Cha In Pyo asked G-Dragon, "I heard you get the most copyright income of all singers" and G-Dragon answered, "I never actually checked but I think it's because I wrote more songs than any other idol members."

He revealed that his mom takes care of all of his income, saying "I felt like I could be chasing after money if I put all my interest on money, instead of chasing after what I love doing. Money, fame, and popularity are good if they naturally come while you're doing what you love, but if you make that your goal, nothing works out."
Cha In Pyo said, "If a musician puts his focus on money, you can smell the money from his songs," and G-Dragon agreed, saying "If you know the code for the general population, you just end up writing songs that the general population will like. Then you get nowhere with no improvements and the public eventually gets sick of it too."

G-Dragon also added, "All the songs I wrote to get first place went bad. The songs that I wrote while playing around randomly were the songs that has been receiving the most love."


    Stay with us for more updates^o^


     Source: @Akp
    Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD
    Share

    0 COMMENTS:

    Post a Comment

    for BigBangWORLD

     

    Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD