Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS/VIDEO] G-Dragon's "One of a kind" World Tour Press Conference + Promo Video! (130326)

| Tuesday, March 26


G-Dragon says he was an idol 4 years ago but now he’s an artist

G-Dragon graded his own growth over the past 4 years. On March 21, G-Dragon held a press conference at KBS Sports World in Hwagok-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul for the opening of his upcoming world tour.

The Big Bang leader held his first solo concert back in 2009, so during his press conference he was asked what the difference was between now and 4 years ago. He answered, “I feel this continuously as I work, but even though I’m young now, I was even younger back then. I have a lot of things that I want to do in terms of what I do on stage and my musical color, but I feel like I haven’t been able to fully do all of that yet. I think after a few years if I look back at myself, I’ll be like this again. Lately, when I make music or put on a performance, I try to be really sophisticated so that when I look back at this point from the future, I won’t look unsophisticated.”

He continued, “Something different is that the environment has changed a lot. I think I learned a lot and was upgraded from being surrounded with a good staff in a good environment. I hope people who watch feel the same way. Back then, I was an idol so I showed a lot of cute adorable and varied looks. Variably, I’m trying to emphasize my artistic side through the Big Bang concerts and this tour. I think the entire show will be proceeded under a more solid foundation.“

G-Dragon reveals his new album is 70% completed
On March 21, G-Dragon held a press conference at KBS Sports World in Hwagok-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul for the opening of his upcoming ’2012 G-Dragon World Tour: One of a Kind’.

During the press conference he stated, “It hasn’t been long since the Big Bang world tour, so I’m exhausted both physically and mentally. But I’ve got my second wind and hopes up by preparing for this solo world tour. It’s a chance for me to upgrade myself. I think I can make my new solo album more solid while I prepare for this world tour. The new album is currently about 70-80% done.”

G-Dragon laughed and added, “CEO Yang Hyun Suk told me not to talk about my new album yet. I’ve been working on it since last year, but I don’t think this is the right time to release it. I’m being more ambitious and editing it. The exact time of when I’m going to release the album is a secret, but I’ll be releasing a new song through the tour, and I’m going to release the new album soon.”

YG Entertainment stated, “Honestly, due to Big Bang’s world tour last year, G-Dragon’s promotions for his mini album ‘One of a Kind‘ was very short lived. This will be a good gift for his fans because he’s going to put on various stages from that album.”

G-Dragon’s creative directors for the world tour said, “This concert’s concept is ‘the artist G-Dragon’. We’re going to show the solo artist G-Dragon beyond just as a Big Bang member in various ways.“





Stay with us for more updates! ^o^



Source: @gilbakk//GDRAGON@FB//Akp
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD