Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS/VIDEOS] BIGBANG @ KakaoTalk Fanmeeting in Jakarta + GD's Video Message! (130419)

| Friday, April 26

  • G-Dragon's Video Message + BIGBANG fancams @ KakaoTalk fanmeeting:~
  • G-DRAGON's Message: "Hi, I'm G-Dragon from Bigbang. Have u seen our Kakao Talk's Ads? I really want to meet our fans in Jakarta, Indonesia beside in Ads, but unfortunately i can't meet you all today. But although I can't meet u guys today, I still happy cuz i can share our experience directly through Kakao Talk. Enjoy this good day with bigbang members, and I hope i can meet you guys soon at the other great stage. Please give much love to Kakao Talk and BIGBANG ! Peace, and Thank you !"









  • MORE Photos in this slideshow:~
Stay with us for more updates!^o^


Source: @onierbana//@KoreanUpdates//@bigbang_indo + @mayblue85 + As tagged + AnnisaSteviani@YT
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD