Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS/VIDEO] Daesung ’I Love You’ Album Jacket Released! (130704)

| Thursday, July 4

Big Bang′s Daesung to Remake ′I Love You′ with Japanese Violinist Taro Hakase. He will be joining an internationally renowend Japanese violinist for his upcoming solo single.

His collaboration with violinist Taro Hakase, I Love You, will be released on July 31. I Love You will be a remake of the song by Yutaka Ozaki, which was previously also remade to much popularity in Korea.

Even before its release, Daesung′s version has been chosen as the theme song for the upcoming Japanese drama I Love You. I Love You is a drama that will air through the entertainment application ′UULA′, developed by Avex and Softbank. It will start airing in July.

Taro Hakase became renowned through his international feats, including a collaboration with Celine Dion for her single "To Love You More". See more photos below:~


  • MORE Info:~

Daesung said, “I was pressured at the knowledge that Yutaka Ozaki′s I Love You is a beloved song, but I came to take up the challenge because it′s a song I love. I′m honored I′ll be collaborating with Taro Hakase. We′ll be releasing an entirely new version of I Love You, with the harmony of my voice and Hakase′s violin.”

Daesung has been touring Japan for his D-Lite D′scover Tour 2013 in Japan. He now has one concert in Yokohama left, to take place on June 18.

Big Bang will start touring an unprecedented six domes in Japan from November. Check also his audio of "I Love You" below:~
  • NOTE: The first press edition/first release edition will come with one of 3 Daesung cards/photos from the "I Love You" photoshoot. Also, the Music Card is only available at the official JVIP shop. The single will be released on July 31st. Stay with us for more updates.^o^


Source: @YGEX//@JIJIPRESS//Via @dcds0426
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD