Banner

Banner

[TRANSLATION] Taeyang's interview on JUNON Magazine, Japan

| Monday, September 27



When I am with Bigbang, I will smile continuously

Q: What actions of a girl will attract you?
SOL: It depends on timing and occasion. I do not have preferences but I like the
expression that she wears when she is concentrated and devoted on doing 1 thing.

Q: What is the thing that has made you laugh recently?
SOL: Whenever I am with my fellow members, I am smiling continuously.(Laugh) I talk with them about a lot of things. There are interesting topics sometimes but there are also times they make trivial things funny by their over-exaggerated descriptions and facial expressions. Moreover, They will laugh about ordinary things unconsciously. I also have my own way of making fun. (Laugh) And if I do it, they will laugh. Every one of us has different triggering point. If this funny spot is triggered, laughter's will then be bursted.(Laugh)

Q: SOL, you are multi-talented, like you can both sing and dance. What do you think is your weak point then?
SOL: When I am doing my photo shoots, I cannot pose cute postures. I don’t have that sense. It is difficult for me to pose cute poses. (Laugh)
Q: What do you recommend about ‘Beautiful Hangover’?
SOL: This is a song with a range of very high key. After I listen to it, I will be very excited. The lyrics describes a man was troubled by his love and he got headache because of his love. I feel the same.

Q: What is the most beautiful thing to you?
SOL: Love

Q: Which song do you want to sing for the one you love?
SOL: ‘Always’ because this song has a very sweet melody combing with the sentence,’ I will forever be with you’. When I sing it to my love, I will take off my sunglasses certainly. (Laugh). If I do so, I can then convey my thoughts to her by looking at her eyes. It is my habit to put on the sunglasses but I don’t wear them very often.

Q: What so you want to do in this summer?
SOL: I don’t think it is possible for me to have a trip. (Laugh) But I really want to go to Okinawa. No matter what I do there, I think it will be very interesting.
Even when it is autumn, I still think it is great to swim in the sea of Okinawa.

Photo scanned by: Tiysa @Bigbangupdates
Chinese Translation: 啊赞 + Jiseon@Baidu
Engish Translation: Rice@Bigbang World
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD