Banner

Banner

[TRANS] Q&A Session for the BIGBANG Times Magazine Vol 1 (110110)

| Monday, January 10
ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

BIGBANG members answer some questions from VIP JAPAN!:~


Q1: What did you do on your recent days off?
G-Dragon: "Fuji Q"
SOL: Study
T.O.P: I don't have days off
D-Lite: I was sleeping the whole time
V.I: I went to Fuji Q! It was great!

Q2: What did you buy recently?
G-Dragon: Car
SOL: Present
T.O.P: Louboutin men's shoes
D-Lite: Sea Tangle
V.I: I bought pants from Dior. I think it's good for the summer

Q3: What do you always listen to lately?
G-Dragon: OMG
SOL: MJ's PYT (Pretty Young Thing)
T.O.P: Nine Inch Nails' La Mer
D-Lite: Tell Me Goodbye
V.I: Snoop Dogg's Special

Q4: What's your (most recent) favorite food?
G-Dragon: Ocha-zuke (Boiled rice with tea on it. It's a simple Japanese dish)
SOL: Egg, banana
T.O.P: Mozuku! (An algae-like seaweed served in a vinegary sauce)
D-Lite: Sea tangle and fermented soybeans
V.I: I still like Gyudon^^ (Beef bowl)

Q5: What book have you read or a movie that watched recently?
G-Dragon: MJ's history
SOL: Iron Man 2. I think the first one was better than the 2nd one. I want to wear Iron Man's suit!
T.O.P: (blank)
D-Lite: Hachi. Really sad.
V.I: Recently, can't do anything because I'm busy

Q6: Your message to VIP Japan
G-Dragon: I love you!
SOL: Thanks so much VIP Japan!
T.O.P: Thank you always. I’ll do my best and I’ll always show you something new. For BIGBANG's new album and Into the Fire, please give a lot of support.
D-Lite: Wow~!!!! Always thank you!! Let’s be together forever!!
V.I: VIP JAPAN, everyone, we got 3 great prizes from MTV Japan^^ We owe all of our success to everyone. Thank you!






Translation by Noriko@bigbangupdates + Scans as tagged
Share by Rice+Trisya@BigbangWORLD Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD