Banner

Banner

[TRANS] Q&A Session for the BIGBANG Times Magazine Vol 2 (110112)

| Wednesday, January 12

Read BigBang Times Magazine Vol 1 "HERE"!


Q1. What do you when want to feel refreshed?
G-Dragon: Drive. I feel refreshed when I drive while looking at Hangang (Park) in Seoul.
T.O.P: ?
SOL: Drive & sleep.
D-LITE: Listen to music and watch a movie
V.I: I feel happy when listening to music

Q2. Complete: ______ is my greatest weakness. 

G-Dragon: Love
T.O.P: Actually, I'm very weak in Japanese.
SOL: LOVE
D-LITE: Turn VIP away...
V.I: Cooking! I don't have (cooking) sense. I should marry a woman who can cook by all means...

Q3. What's a job that you want to try other than being an artist?
G-Dragon: I want to make clothes.
T.O.P: I want to study interior design.
SOL: DADDY.
D-LITE: The president of a very big company.
V.I: Race car driver because I want to feel such speed that looks crazy. CEO because I want to work with a lot of employees led by me.

Q4: Please tell us if you have a habit
G-Dragon: I bite my nails. I really want to overcome it but it can't just be be cured right away
T.O.P: My character which gets angry immediately...
SOL: Turning my ring.
D-LITE: Purururururu~ (Lip exercise)
V.I: My habit of blinking my eyes. My eyes always get dry.

Q5: Favorite part about yourself? (Can be looks, character, action, etc.)
G-Dragon: My character. I think that I'm suitable for this kind of work because my character is simple.
T.O.P: Eyes...?
SOL: FOREVER HAIR STYLE.
D-LITE: My character..... is good. I'm an interesting person.
V.I.: My warm and bright character. Positive thinker and challenging! Sexy! I also like the dark circles under my eyes. My charming points!

Q6: Please talk about looking back to 2010 and a goal for 2011.
G-Dragon: I polished a sword in 2010... I'm no good unless I show you something new in 2011...?
T.O.P: To develop more and always live in peace. I wish you a happy Christmas.
SOL: Let's do it again... I can do better...
D-LITE: Lot of solo activities. Fighting for BIGBANG's activity in 2011!
V.I: I know that fans waited and were starving for our music in 2010. Please look forward to us as we give back double in 2011.

 


Translations and scans by Tisya@bigbangupdates
Shared by Est@BigbangWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD