Banner

Banner

[NEWS] Teen Top L.Joe & ChangJo are big fans of GDYB! (110204)

| Friday, February 4



Note:~ He's real name is Lee Byunghun, Teen Top's 19 years old flower boy rapper L.Joe has the same name as the world star Lee Byunghun.

Q: "The picture you took with '4minute''s Hyuna is quite known, are you two close? And who are the idol stars you want to get close with?"
L.Joe: "My relation with Hyuna is that she was my school senior. We just greet each others when we meet at the broadcast station. And the star I want to get close with is my role model 'Big Bang''s G-Dragon sunbaenim (Real name: Kwon Jiyong). 

Some time ago I met him and I even took a picture with him. When I see this picture I can only watch G-Dragon sunbaenim. So the netizens left comments such as 'You must be G-Dragon's sunbaenim's big fan'. That's right, I'm G-Dragon sunbaenim's big fan (laugh)"


Q: While you were learning and after you learned dancing, who was the dancer you admired?"
Changjo: "I began dancing only in fifth grade, before it I never danced once. Because I gained interest in dancing, I kept on dancing so I eventually dream of being a singer. I began to want wholeheartedly to become a singer in first year of middle school. I admire Big Bang's Taeyang sunbaenim because he has this ability of expressing the dance on stage"


Posted Image Posted Image
L.Joe & Chang Jo


Source : The Star Chosun + BGSS2Maknae@6TEENSONTOP.COM + via dkopnews

Shared by Est@BigbangWORLD Share
 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD