Banner

Banner

[NEWS] T.O.P, "I'm having an identity crisis" (110304)

| Saturday, March 5

On the March 3rd episode of SBS's "A Night of TV Entertainment," Big Bang revealed their thoughts about about the "Secret Garden" parody which was televised in Big Bang's comeback special. Daesung gave a short answer, saying, "I'm embarrassed," while Taeyang stated, "It was a small event that we prepared for our fans." TOP, who had to kiss both G-Dragon and Seungri on the lips, humorously stated, "The kiss scenes weren't the hardest. But since I did it twice, I'm having an identity crisis." Check out "Secret Big Bang" below!~



Lol this makes me wanna watch Secret Garden Parody again!XD




Source: Newsen and JAMJOOsubs@YT + via: Koreaboo
Shared by Trisya@BigBangWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD