Banner

Banner

[TWITTER] Taeyang Twitter Updates! (111014)

| Thursday, October 13
Gonzo: @Realtaeyang: TRUE THAT!ㅋㅋ
Jay Park: @notoriousgonzo @Realtaeyang" NAH son TRUE DAT!!
Gonzo: @JAYBUMAOM @realtaeyang: oh mini cooper my bad...츠루 댓 (Hangul for True that)

Taeyang: @notoriousgonzo @jaybumaom: TRUE DAT TRUE DAT TRUE DAT DAT DAT..
Gonzo: @Realtaeyang @jaybumaom: Kekekekeke I don't know what the 3 of us are doing on Twitter kekeke
Taeyang: @notoriousgonzo @jaybumaom Doesn't mean anything~ It's just true that..



Previously he tweeted,
Previously,
Taeyang says, "Im Bored"..

The More Replies from:~
Se7en: @Realtaeyang You need to meet hyung…
Wawa: @officialse7en @realtaeyang Another strange news article is going to surface about you guys!!
TY: @WAWASOUL @officialse7en 형 Hyung I wasn’t doing anything (was sitting still.)

TaeYang x HyunSoo x Minzy convo:
Hyunsoo: To a designer it is most beneficial when after you see a good design, to make a good design.
TY: @lyrical_drawing Why are you saying something obvious, so obviously (matter of fact.)
Hyunsoo: @Realtaeyang I did. I said something obvious, so obviously. Now I know.
Minzy: @lyrical_drawing @Realtaeyang Infinity Challenge…Hyunsoo- oppa you must have watched Infinity Challenge…Now I understand.
Hyunsoo :
 @mingkki21 Now I know I should have watched Infinity Challenge, I see now. I know now. I am drawing the faces of those around me because my head hurts ~ I need to draw Youngbae and Minki.
TY : @lyrical_drawing @mingkki21 Who are you saying is Minji and I [in the drawing]Hyunsoo: @Realtaeyang @mingkki21 I haven’t drawn it yet, Youngbae kekeke I will draw it well. ke
TY : @lyrical_drawing @mingkki21 That’s right…don’t just talk, you Vuvuzela.
Hyunsoo: @Realtaeyang @mingkki21 I draw when I have time…!! Do you understand it now?
TY : @lyrical_drawing @mingkki21 booboozella Minji don’t expect much ~ He is a vuvuzela booboozella

Hyunsoo: It’s Vuvuzela…

TY : @lyrical_drawing ok! Call him vuvuzella!
Hyunsoo: @Realtaeyang dear my friend A Friend is a second self - Aristotle 친구는 제 2의 자신이다. (아리스토텔레스)
[He includes both Korean and english translations of the saying ]

Minzy: @Realtaeyang @lyrical_drawing vuvuzela keke oh I see, hyunsoo oppa is a vuvuzela
Hyunsoo: @mingkki21 I see, that’s why I am a vuvuzela. Now, I know thanks to Mingki. I’m scared that those calm 258,190 people using social networking will start calling me Mr. Vuvuzela.
TY:@lyrical_drawing I see, always saying that you would come to play, come to play…you kept on saying that once you move, you would come daily…but since you’ve moved, nothing has changed…ah…now I understand again…you are a vuvuzela..Now I know.
Hyunsoo: @Realtaeyang I see, I became a vuvuzela because you are sad that I haven’t been able to come by, when I said that I would come by often once I moved. Now I know, I know all too well…from now on I will have to come by so often that it will make you wearisome.

[Can’t make out what the whole note in the drawing says but it starts saying” @realtaeyang What is a Vuvuzela? Is it something you put on your face?..]

TY: @lyrical_drawing You said you were working…I see..now I know what the work you were talking about is…
Hyunsoo: @Realtaeyang I see, now you know the work I was talking about – but that work I was talking about..I have to do a presentation tomorrow…I can’t finish unless I stay up all night..please become a generous person. [meaning can you let it slide that I can’t visit?]


Kush: Wah, so natural

TY: @KushAnalog There is nothing more natural than this hyung.
Kush: @Realtaeyang Isn’t it great?

Taeyang tweets alot for today, he might already addict to twitter?kekeke~~


Source: @Realtaeyang/KushAnalog/@Jaybumoam/@mingkki21/@lyrical_drawing/
@notoriousgonzo/@Officialse7en/ Trans: piglet@alwaystaeyang
Shared by Xera@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD