Banner

Banner

[NEWS] G-Dragon & Seungri's Interview on Yokohama Walker Magazine! (120619)

| Tuesday, June 19
G-Dragon's Interview

Q. Music: What are you currently listening to?
[GD] I am obsessed with Frank Ocean’s ‘Think About You’ and of course I listen to our songs everyday but when I want to relaxed, I listen to it.


Q.  Oxygen: What do you rely on living just like you rely on oxygen?
[GD] Oxygen, like a thing to rely on? Of course it is music, without music. I can’t live.


Q. Naked: If you are naked, what body parts will you be most confident of?
[GD] I can tell it here? It is a secret (laugh)


Q.  Secret: Tell our readers a recent secret!
[GD] It is also a secret. (laugh)


Q.  Tear: What will you do when you are facing a girl who is tearing up?[GD] I will hug her tightly. Recently, I have not cried much. I have not been touched so much (like watching film).

Q.  Empty: To be frank, recently, I am in lack of XX
[GD] Not enough…? I am too busy these days so I don’t have the time to do what I want to do. I am coming into contact with different genres of music when I am composing songs. Although there are things that I want to do but I do not have the time to do them

Q. Rain: It is raining season in Japan, what do you feel about it?
[GD] I don’t hate rain. When I feel a little bit lonely, I get the inspiration of composing by watching rain. In this way, I will compose sad songs.

[Question from the members] Talk about Gaho please?
[GD] Mysteriously he has become so big! In fact he is the real monster. (shows how big with hands)Since I am always not at home, he is being taken over by my family members.

[Question from the members] Which city of Japan do you like? Where do u want to visit in Japan?

[GD] The city that I love is not Tokyo but Ito. Last time when I was there, I saw scenery like the one I saw in Howl’s Moving Castle so I love it so much.

[Question from the members] Any interesting things that happen to you and your members recently?
[GD] Since all of us are adults now, I feel glad that we can go to Japanese pub restaurant together.

[Question from the members] If you are given a day to spend in Japan, what will you do?
[GD] It will be a busy day. First of all, I will wake up early to play at Fuji Q Highland until noon. In the afternoon, I will return to Tokyo in order to eat delicious food. Then go to Okinawa at night and enjoy hot spring. If my schedule is like this, then I have to take a rest on the next day too. (laugh)
Seungri's Interview
Q. Music: What are you currently listening to? 
Seungri. I am obsessed with Club music. I always listen to DJ Paul Van Dky. When I listen to it when I am taking a bath, I feel like flying in the sky.

Q. Oxygen: What do you rely on living just like you rely on oxygen? 
Seungri. Cell phone! If I leave my cellphone in a place carelessly, I will buy a new one (laugh). It is this important to me. If I don’t carry it with me, I will feel unsecured. Inside my phone, there are now… *check phone* 643 contacts! Although the number is a bit large, there are loads of phone numbers of the shops, even the Japanese ones.

Q. Naked: If you are naked, what body parts will you be most confident of?
Seungri. I am not very sure about stuff related to body…(laugh). I think it is my lips. Even without lipstick, it is still glittering! Please write like this for you, “The real thing is really good looking!” (laugh).

Q. Secret: Tell our readers a recent secret! 
Seungri. People always think I am a Korean. However, I always have good mood and if I am in bad mood, then I can do nothing… Therefore, in fact, I am an alien! (laugh)
Q. Tear: What will you do when you are facing a girl who is tearing up? 
Seungri. I will hug her without saying anything in order to let her know, “It is okay to cry.”

Q. Empty: To be frank, recently, I am in lack of XX 
Seungri. The polite way of speaking Japanese. I can speak casual Japanese quite well but I am not good at speaking in the polite way. When I am in hotel, I always watch TV programs, I learn when I am listening. When I am watching gag shows, I will try my best to listen to Kansai dialect too since I hope I can understand something.

Q. Rain: It is raining season in Japan, what do you feel about it? 
Seungri. In rainy days, I always make ramen at home, then listen to relaxing music and spend the day relaxly. If I don’t have any schedule, I will feel bad so I don’t go out.

Q. One extra question: V.I is very familiar with the gag shows in japan, which comedian do you respect most? 
Seungri. Tamori-san! He is the MC of “Why Not Laugh Away?” He is really awesome! For me, my gag power cannot be developed if I don’t have enough rest.

Read also Interview of 'TOP, Taeyang & Daesung ^.^

Source: Only Kwon Ji Yong bar@weibo//Rice@forever-gdragon.com//@cheri_big
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD