Banner

Banner

[NEWS] T.O.P, Taeyang & Daesung Interview on Yokohama Walker Magazine! (120619)

| Tuesday, June 19
T.O.P's Interview

Q. Rain: It is raining season in Japan, what do you feel about it?
TOP. My feeling towards rain… Rain, I don’t quite like it. Although it feels quite right when I spend the rainy days and listen to music but I still think that there is a complicated feeling when it is rainy days.

Q. One extra question: Why don’t you keep that mint-blue hair?
TOP. Because I have already showed that hairstyle to a lot of fans. This hair color is dyed because I have to take up new job. I want to change my image a bit.

Taeyang's Interview
Q. Music: What are you currently listening to? 
Taeyang. In fact, I don’t loop a particular song. However, in order to get some inspiration, I often listen to some underground western music.

Q. Oxygen: What do you rely on living just like you rely on oxygen? 
Taeyang. Inspiration. Of course,we can get it from watching movies and reading books and we can get it from watching the passers-by. And, we can also be inspired by appreciating the natural scenery.

Q. Naked: If you are naked, what body parts will you be most confident of?
Taeyang. The part under my waist. I am not saying my hip but the part above it. I am not clear about it myself but my members always say ,”This muscle is so cool!”

Q. Secret: Tell our readers a recent secret! 
Taeyang. My sincerity (laugh). In fact, even I myself am not clear about it so I cannot tell you one.

Q. Tear: What will you do when you are facing a girl who is tearing up? 
Taeyang. If she is someone I like… Ah… I will collapse. I have never thought of this so I don’t know what I should do, I will only feel troubled. Talking about tears, before the release of “Alive” mini album, I cried in my manager’s car because it is an album that contains our happiness and it is also produced after we have experienced so much hardship. At evening, I felt a bit sad; However, I cried very quietly in a place where nobody could see me.

Q. Empty: To be frank, recently, I am in lack of XX 
Taeyang. I think I lack of spare time. If I have spare time, I really want to go travelling. I went to a trip to Okinawa with my manager last year.

Q. Rain: It is raining season in Japan, what do you feel about it?  
Taeyang. Four years ago, when I was doing my solo concert, there were very fierce rains and typhoons, I was so worried. That left a deep memory on me.

Q. One extra question: What items of Chromehearts you have bought recently? 
Taeyang. This pair of shoes that I am wearing! I found them fit me in Japan so I bought them. However, one month later, when I read the credit card debt receipt, I was shocked. I did not think about the consequences when I bought them.
Daesung's Interview
Q. Music: What are you currently listening to? 
Daesung. The songs of Chris Brown and Burno Brown! I listen to them when I am on the plane and in my own room. All the time.

Q. Oxygen: What do you rely on living just like you rely on oxygen? 
Daesung. Rice! I love rice a lot! It’s the best combination when it is eaten with Natrium bean! I eat it often in Japan.

Q. Naked: If you are naked, what body parts will you be most confident of?
Daesung. … Should be my upper arms.. It is kinda embarrassing to say this out.


Q. Tear: What will you do when you are facing a girl who is tearing up? 
Daesung. I will tell her, “Don’t cry,” then I will hug her.

Q. Empty: To be frank, recently, I am in lack of XX 
Daesung. My vocal power. I have been thinking that I am not strong in this area.  

Q. Rain: It is raining season in Japan, what do you feel about it?  
Daesung. When I was small, I argued fiercely with my mom before going to school. Then, I walked to school and it suddenly rained. At that time, I heard the voice of my mom. She was soaked in the rain and said, “You have forgotten your homework, put it in your bag then go to school.” I was thinking, “She was that angry earlier.” At that time, I suddenly felt something.

Q. One extra question: You were so scared in the ghosts in the horror house. Have you been scared by horrific stuff ever since when you were small?  
Daesung. The horror house of Fuji Q’s is really horrible! I was so scared that I was not brave enough to walk ahead; Therefore, I was surpassed by the two  groups of members who entered it later than me (laugh). In this wold, I am scared of haunted house and worms the most. However, the reason why I am scared of worms because I cannot communicate with them but if for haunted houses, I think I can cry there.
Read also Interview of 'G-Dragon & Seungri' ^.^! ^^ 

Source:  TOP baidu Big Bang bar@baidu//@RiceKwon// Via bigbangforlife@tumblr
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD