Banner

Banner

[NEWS] G-Dragon was Inspired by Indie Band Jaurim’s Kim Yoon Ah During “Missing You”! (120912)

| Wednesday, September 12
G-Dragon Was Inspired by Indie Band Jaurim’s Kim Yoon Ah During “Missing You”

G-Dragon said of working with Kim Yoon Ah of indie band Jaurim, “Within a short time, I received a lot of inspiration from Kim Yoon Ah. …I asked Kim Yoon Ah [of indie band Jaurim] to feature on my song, because in my mind I saw Kim Yoon Ah singing this song in a lonely way at a Jazz-bar like place….When Kim Yoon Ah asked me why I had picked her, I was unable to respond well because I was nervous.

On September 16, G-Dragon will be making his comeback as a solo artist on SBS music program “Inkigayo” and will be performing “Crayon” and “One of a Kind” from his yet-to-be released mini album “One of a Kind.” Mini album “One of a Kind” will feature seven tracks and be released online on September 15 and in stores on September 18. Check out the preview below:~

1ST MINI [ONE OF A KIND] 2012.09.15 Release
▶ Pre-order at YGeshop:
▶ G-DRAGON Products on eBay: 
Stay with us for more updates!

Source: @soompi
Shared by Est@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD