Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS] GDYB & Seungri's Twitter/Instagram Updates! (130214)

| Wednesday, February 13

  • @ForVictoRi: "Hey guys!!!!! I'm still alive!!! V & T ! wow!!!^^ @Realtaeyang

  • @ForVictoRi: "I'm still alive even after the huge embarrassment brought by my hyungs lol OTL"

  • @ForVictoRi: "With 2NE1!!!!"
  • @Realtaeyang: "VI and...." (He deleted this photo)
  • @xxxibgdrgn: "Winner winner chicken dinner today" #bigbang #sain laurent #chromehearts#ambush baby
  •  @xxxibgdrgn: "Well no no I'm not ur Honey, I didn't take a photo w/ you! @ForvictoRi @Realtaeyang (Teasing Seungri)
G-DRAGON x Taeyang x Seungri Twitter Convo:~

  • @IBGDRGN: @ForVictoRi: @Realtaeyang "Yongbae-yah who's that person next to you? Someone you know?" (He's trolling, Kkkk~)
  • @Realtaeyang: @IBGDRGN "Yeah~ he's (Seungri) a professional substitute award accepter~”
  • @ForVictoRi: @IBGDRGN "But you took a photo with me too, honey~ hehe"
  • @IBGDRGN: @ForVictoRi well no no I'm not your Honey, I didn't take a photo with you! bababababa *making teasing sounds*


Stay with us for more updates! ^o^


Source: @ForvictoRi//@IBGDRGN//@Realtaeyang + Trans: huisuyoon
Shared by Xera@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD