Banner

Banner

[VIDEO] Seungri's message on LINE Chat Event 'SUBBED'! (130823)

| Friday, August 23


Seungri's message on LINE Chat event:~

Hello everyone. Its Seungri from BIGBANG. The reason i'm filming this video is to let all of you know that there is going to be a very special event. On Wednesday the 28th at 8PM, you and I will be able to chat on LINE and I will be broadcast live worldwide. You can ask me anything you want to know about me and I will answer all of your questions. 

Another thing. Among those of you that are watching this video, some will be able to talk with me over the phone. How is that? Aren't you excited? This is good opportunity for me to give you my most honest and candid answers to your questions.

Stay with us for more updates! ^^


Source: @m.wave//Mnet/gillbakk777@YT
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD 
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD