Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS] G-Dragon's Twitter Updates! (130915-17)

| Tuesday, September 17
  • > @IBGDRGN: "WOW3"

  • @xxxibgdrgn photo with @youngbeezzy

  • >@IBGDRGN: "Thank you nyaha” (photo: GD as well. I love it.)

  • @IBGDRGN: "Yeouido IFC Mall North Artrium, I'm going to shake hands. Starts at 7.

  • > @IBGDRGN: "Soon SBS running man 'GD, Daesung, Seungri' Episode will be on aired.  

  • > @IBGDRGN: "I came to watch Taeyang's MV filming scene. It's awesome, great, the best I'm looking forward to it #taeyang @Realtaeyang"

  • @Realtaeyang: "My lactic-acid @IBGDRGN"Wait let's listen to the album once again" (via: ShrimpLJY)


  • > @IBGDRGN: "Wait let's listen to the album (Coup Detat) once again" 

Stay with us for more updates!^o^


 Source: @IBGDRGN//@xxxibgdrgn/trans @bigbanggisvip
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD

Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD