Banner

Banner

[PHOTOS/VIDEO] G-Dragon @ 2013 Star Icon Awards Red Carpet + Performances! (131024)

| Thursday, October 24


  • G-Dragon's Performances + Receiving award @ Style Icon Awards 2013』 @상암동 CJ E&M 센터 October 24, 2013 at 07:00PM. Check out more photos below:~







> FAN ACCOUNT:~
  • GD: "Thank you. There a lot of people who know style in Korea, so I don’t know if I should be accepting this award"
  • GD: I came out with an album for 1st time in 4 years. As style icon, I hope to continue to introduce new music and styles
  • GD: “I personally like the words Style Icon, so accepting the award is even more meaningful."
  • GD: "It was all so sudden, so I couldn’t say this earlier, but I’m also thankful to my fans and YG Family”
  • GD: "I’m not influenced when it comes to the stage, although I have influences when it comes to music"
  • G-Dragon also hinted at a new Big Bang duo currently revving up to debut next year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Q. what did BB members think about your style icon status? GD: “I can’t reach the other members, because they’re all so busy" LOLL
  • @IBGDRGN: "Thank you for the main & grand SIA^^^^^ I forgot to mention VIP, thank you so much!" *Won the highest Style Icon Awards

> MORE in this Slideshow below:~



Stay with us for more updates! ^^


Source: Mwave//@mystifize
Shared by: Elliz@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD