Banner

Banner

[NEWS] Suju's Shindong admits his girlfriend has G-Dragon’s photo as her cell phone wallpaper! (120906)

| Thursday, September 6
“You should check your girl’s phone, That’s my face on the frame"...  -Song by G-Dragon “The Leaders”.
Super Junior‘s Shindong expressed his envy of Big Bang‘s leader G-Dragon.

Shindong guest-featured on the September 5th broadcast of MBC‘s ‘Radio Star‘, where MC Yoo Sae Yoon suddenly asked Shindong where his girlfriend lived.

“Someone on the bus had your picture as her cell phone wallpaper, so I concluded that it was your girlfriend,” Yoo Sae Yoon said to Shindong.

Getting a laugh out of this, Shindong responded, “Let me tell you something funny. The wallpaper to my girlfriend’s cell phone is not one of me, but of G-Dragon.”

“She doesn’t like when I contact other female celebrities, but when I get jealous of G-Dragon, she doesn’t understand why I get mad because she claims she is just a fan,” he explained.

Also on the episode were fellow Super Junior members Eunhyuk, Siwon, and Leeteuk.
Stay with us for more updates!^^

Source: FinancialNews via Nate//Trans by Akp
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD 
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD