Banner

Banner

[TRANS] Seungri's Diary Update: “Once I did it, I’m not going to do it for second time!”! (120904)

| Thursday, September 6
Seungri's Diary Update (120904): 
“Once I did it, I’m not going to do it for second time!”


The staffs told me that my recent Tokyo Fan Event received a good response. Thanks so much!


I changed the content for Osaka’s event since there were quite a few people who wrote about the contents of Tokyo’s event on Twitter and Facebook!! ^__^


Of course the content is a secret and now that I have my solo event, don’t you think it’s boring to repeat the same thing that I did before?


That’s why I changed the content! Today, I had a meeting with all the staff^_^ The person who wants to help me in Osaka also came! Iio-san from Zun! (note: Zun is comedy duo name)


I’m indebted to Iio-san for my show SSTV’s Complete Victory Declaration! And this time he’s going to help V.I for Osaka Fan Event!


It was just a meeting but we were bursting out laughing!I’m looking forward for the event day!!
It’s awesome right?^^ Wait for me Kansai! Seung-chan will go there!
Isn’t it great!!!!! (^-^) 

FYI, Seungri updated his diary twice on September 4. This is the 2nd diary he updated on that day! You can read his 1st update of the day from here. Stay with us for more updates!^^

Source: trans by Marthapido@tumblr
Shared by Maxine@BIGBANGWORLD

Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD