Banner

Banner

[NEWS] G-Dragon Interview on Naver "Star Column" Part 3! (130417)

| Wednesday, April 17


G-DRAGON STAR COLUMN (Part 3):

Hello~ Readers! It’s sad to know that this is the last star column. Since it’s the last one, I’ll reveal some of my baby pics.
Mom told me “You used to really like this place” but I can’t really remember anything from my old pictures.

I used to act as a child actor when I was little. Do you know the steps you have to take to become a child actor? 

Kinda embarrassing but I appeared on children shows like “Kiss kiss kiss” and I also went to acting academies.

My mom said ‘Jiyong only focuses on music and fashion and things that he likes so he doesn’t really remember his childhood.”

I know I grew up being loved as the maknae. And I know how happy I am to make my parents proud.
I’ve been good friends with my family for a long time. My mom, my dad, my sister and I are like close friends.

I wrote lyrics a lot when I was 13 and I started composing songs when I was about 16~17 years old.

I think I was in 4th grade when I first started writing lyrics. Back then I imitated foreign rap while writing the lyrics. I did raps to pop songs, writing lyrics.
The most delicious food is my moms home cooking.

After long time of living in a dorm for BB promotions, I am living with my family again. Since I was little my life was a repeating process of practice at YG and go home and sleep and practice again.

One day I felt that I really miss my family. When I went back I learned how good it was to be with your family.

When I’m working on my album, I usually live in studio and thankfully YG Cafeteria always has good food just like home cooked food and I go home to eat when i have enough time.

When I first met Sajangnim 10 yrs ago he was more strict and he was always sparing with words of praise.

If you get close to YG, he is a very funny person. He likes joking and kidding around. Not only YG makes better environment than other companies but he is somebody that gives me a man-to-man advice.

As I became 20 and legal, I sometimes drink with Sajangnim and now we have more like a close hyung-dongsaeng relationship.

I think Seungri and Daesung is still kinda scared of Sajangnim.

I love the show “Infinity Challenge” I watched every single episode of it for 7~8 years.

I said to YG I wanted to appear on Infinity Challenge, and I did several times. I’m a big fan of the show. Thanks Infinity Challenge member hyung’s for liking me too.
It is the program I feel love with. Cos I’ve watched it so long. Hard to know what is funny, by watching it just once or twice. But after knowing the characters of members, I might like them more. I just view hyung’s are playing. If there is no Infinity Challenge I would not wait for Saturday ^^.

Sasaeng fans, I’m worried that you might get hurt. I never really had Sasaeng fans but I’ve recently gained a few…

The problem about saseng fan is not serious to me yet. I didn’t know the word Saseng fans first. I searched it on the internet. And thought there are fans acting like that.. but lately I get some saseng fans.. especially when we do concerts.

In foreign countries after we have a concert, since they don’t really have the opportunity to see us, they follow us a lot.

I know it comes from love but I’m really worried that a car accident might happen or sth. There are a lot of dangerous moments. Since it’s dangerous for both fans and drivers, I think it would be nice if we could control it a little.

Even after this concert, there were lots of moments that could have caused a big accident and it was very scary.

And of course, I have more awesome fans that led the rice wreath donations for my concert and I was really proud and happy.

Whenever I look at my fans I am always thankful and I think to myself to work harder.

I love the show “Infinity Challenge” I watched every single episode of it for 7~8 years.

Sasaeng fans, I’m worried that you might get hurt. I never really had Sasaeng fans but I’ve recently gained a few…

In foreign countries after we have a concert, since they don’t really have the opportunity to see us, they follow us a lot.

I know it comes from love but I’m really worried that a car accident might happen or something. There are a lot of dangerous moments
Since it’s dangerous for both fans and drivers, I think it would be nice if we could control it a little.Even after this concert, there were lots of moments that could have caused a big accident and it was very scary.

And of course, I have more awesome fans that led the rice wreath donations for my concert and I was really proud and happy. Whenever I look at my fans I am always thankful and I think to myself to work harder. Thank you for reading this long writing !! I will try to be nicer. see u again ^^
  • Signature Message Trans: Thanks for reading this column until now!” From GD. 
Read also the previous parts:~

Stay with us for more updates! 


Source: @Naver + Trans by@BIGBANGGisVIP + @shrimpljy + @GD_RONA
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD