Banner

Banner

[PHOTO] Seung-chan's Diary: "The points for Seungri in Downtown..."! (130927)

| Friday, September 27


Seung-chan's Diary Updates: "The points for Seungri in Downtown DX!!? How many points?????"

What is my job after back to Tokyo from Fukuoka!!????

Downtown DX!!!

Furthermore, it's the third time!!! It's the third time that i've came to Downtown DX!
*\(^o^)/* Happy Happy!
What's more, this time it is the special episode for Downtown DX!!
There were so many awesome guests there!
Among them!!
Japan's! legendary person!

I met Kitajima sama!!

I feel honor to get to work with you!
I think he is really great and very kind person!
I think he didn't really know about me, but he welcomed me very well!
Sooo happy!
Thank you!


After that, i met COWCOW!!
COWCOW said to me that they are thankful that i performed their 'atarimae taisou' at
BIGBANG concerts.
The 'atarimae taisou' that i love!
I tried to do it with the real COWCOW!
Please check!

Stay with us for more updates! ^^


Source: @seungriseyo//partnervi//SEUNGRI胜利-YG// Trans:@0401rurutic
Shared by Trisya@BIGBANGWORLD 
Share

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

for BigBangWORLD

 

Copyright © 2010 BIGBANGWORLD